Olivia Chu


Okay so this is getting ridiculous. It truly truly is.
My obsession for Naruto is soooo getting out of hand. I can feel it. But at the same time I cannot stop helping but being a total fan girl. I've mentioned before how I finally got to Naruto Shippuuden and so I finally got to where they added Sai for part of Team Kakashi. 

Allright, the opening theme song for this particular section gives me chills! It's so good!
The ending where Naruto and Sasuke are holding a blade to each others throat, YES! It totally reminds me of that scene in Infernal Affairs with Tony Leung and Andy Lau when they were at the rooftop and friggin' Tony Leung had a gun pointed right at Andy Lau's head and Andy was just like calm with his hands posied gracefully behind his back. I was like YES!!!

If you haven't seen that movie YOU definitely should. I know the movie The Departed said it was inspired by Infernal Affairs, NAW dude, it was nearly copied! like 90% I love the original far better but The Departed I can watch cuz I like a lot of the actors in there like Mark Wahlberg, Matt Damon, Leonardo Di Caprio. You know, I can roll with that. 

Anyways, I'm a sucker for tension scenes right, especially if they're elegantly executed and that Naruto one. ARGH! Just so much is said with the song "Distance" and that scene! It makes me want to shed tears of joy!

And of course, I'm like okay man I gotta research more about Masashi Kishimoto-after all he's the guy writing this story and this guy can WRITE! I want to know his process; like to me its confusing to write for comics. After all, you need to assign pictures with them so I'm like well do you write the whole story out first traditional style and then break it down? Or do you have pictures first and go with it? I mean either ways it seems difficult to me. I'm thinking maybe he mentioned something about handling that situation.So I'm googling like his interviews right cuz I'm too lazy to dig through 4years worth of Shonen Jump to find that one interview I know they did with him. And guess what?

I find nothing but sites dedicated to spoilers! And one of em I didn't know cuz it said Interview and NOPE! Spoilers! I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I hate spoilers! I really really do and my cousin has a nasty habit of going like "Spoiler Alert!" and then saying it before I can clap my hands over my ears to drown him out. WHY?! WHY?! Would I ever want to know spoilers?! It totally ruins the show for me to the point where I'm like screw it, I'm not watching it anymore. NEVER with Naruto! NEVER!

Aside from that though, I still really want to make a comic myself. Combining art and writing? Very cool. I say this but I have a feeling I somehow lack the dedication of work I'd have to put towards it. Still if I can at least write a story I'll be good. So later today I'm planning to hit the public writing and check out a ton of books on improving writing and such.


...You know I know I got a lot more to say about Naruto than this but my mind seems to be in meltdown mode at the moment. Maybe it's because I was trying to explain to a friend how AWESOME this show is. I feel like that dude on Family Guy who's like, "OMG you have to agree with me!" to Chris. You know that bookseller who always talked about movies and totally has Couch McGuirk's voice from Home Movies.

Aaaagh! Naruto is just soooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!!!  Not gonna lie, just finished getting that song "Distance" for Naruto Shippuuden 2nd opening song. 
Here's the link for what I'm talking about, LOVE IT! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8cnmOE8XPI
0 Responses

Post a Comment