Olivia Chu

Okay! So guess what? Lately...(and I'm almost ashamed to admit this) I have been absolutely addicted to Naruto. Hulu is pure genius!
I am almost done with the entire Naruto series and almost ready to move to Naruto Shippuden, if that's how you spell it. Been taking me a couple months to watch it since I have school at the same time. Luckily I'm on break so I am soooooo gaming and watching Naruto and 3d modeling!

Anyways, back to Naruto...I'm totally waiting for my Gamachan wallet WHICH STILL HASNT ARRIVED and making me worried. Although I did get it on eBay and they said it could take 7-21 days to get. T_T its coming from Hong Kong.
I'm sad I can't afford the manga itself-I have a problem reading it on the computer-like I need the physical copy. I mean i have my shonen jumps still but when they took out Shaman King and put that Yu Gi OH in there I'm like No thanks.

If you haven't seen Naruto you must BUT in Japanese! I can't stress enough that his english voice will give you headaches if you don't kinda like Excel in Excel Saga. That and Gamakichi doesn't sound so badass either! I'm like whaaaaa? Absolute THUG in Japanese.

*cough* I even have the soundtrack to this show-many many awesome songs. Namikaze Satellite--YES!!!!
Why, WHY?! must I feel like a nerd and yet it feels so good...? Hahaha.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment